1. Introduction: Brief introduction of Cultural and Geographical aspects of France; sneak peek into the school life of French high schoolers!
2. Bonjour: Grammar rules, basic vocabulary on alphabets; learn how to begin a conversation, provide your introduction
3. Introduction to French History.
4. Identities: Cultural differences, giving your family’s introduction, knowing about various French Speaking countries and nationalities.
5. Outing: Conversation about weekend plans, sports and sporting activities
6. Conversation about famous French personalities.
Pooja Wagh, French Coach holds an experience of more than 15 years in the field of Teaching. She holds an MBA in Finance, a double diploma in French Language and Business French. Currently she holds a Founder position at Lingaule French School wherein she contributes to setting of curriculum and online training techniques to improve the performance of the students appearing in competitive DELF/DALF examinations and Immmigration exams. She also enjoys training Children courses with various interactive modules and is a Google Certified Educator.